We’re Looking for a
Graphic Designer & Photographer
We are a family-owned and operated Bentonville, AR-based online marketing agency and we’re looking for a Graphic Designer/Photographer.
- We’re looking – for a graphic designer with printing experience.
- We’re looking – for a professional that’s filled with creativity.
- We’re looking – for a teammate with positive energy and motivation.
- We’re looking – for a photographer with a passion for graphic design.
Our ideal candidate will be organized, accurate, self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple design projects with competing deadlines. Must demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, solve problems and be able to follow instructions and accept constructive design feedback. They must have grace under pressure and be willing to learn new technologies.
Candidates must include an online portfolio displaying their design/photography work.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Complete projects by coordinating with the Creative Director, other designers, marketing staff, etc.
- Maintain technical knowledge in emerging design & photography trends
- Work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, designers, marketing strategists, etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Knowledge of typesetting, printer lingo, office experience, layout, typography, and web/mobile design standards.
- Excellent proofreading, time management, and organizational skills.
- Advanced skill level Adobe Creative Cloud with an emphasis in Adobe Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Project management skills & ability to estimate work time.
- Team player!
- High attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, and stay on track
- Understand the business-side of being a professional designer (deadlines, budgets, restrictions, etc.)
- Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints, demonstrate an interest in the continuous improvement of yourself and the organization.