Google’s advertising service, AdWords, isn’t new to most marketers. You’ve probably heard stories about small businesses using the service to consistently net leads and convert sales. However, you might still be unsure if the service is right for you. While the strategy has worked miracles for millions of small businesses, some have yet to see the fruits of their labor. Every year they put thousands of dollars towards AdWords and every year they make huge losses from it. This could leave you wondering whether to jump on the bandwagon.
Our answer is – YES. Go ahead with your plans and start advertising on AdWords. There are three main reasons why:
- AdWords works. Although there have been a few disappointments along the way, AdWords has proven its worth. According to Word Stream, the average click-through-rate for ads on the Google Display Network is 0.4%. This is four times higher than other banner ads in the United States and more than ten times higher than Facebook ads. Just by using the AdWords platform, the Yankee Candle Company was able to increase their conversion rates by over 600% and cut their ad spend by nearly half.
- Google ads are highly targeted. In advertising, one quality that makes a strategy stand out from the rest is the degree of targeting possible. AdWords campaigns are currently some of the most highly targeted. You can target campaigns by keywords, location, demographics, device (mobile, PC, etc.) and several other parameters. This means you’re much more likely to get your marketing messages in front of your target audience.
- AdWords is scalable. You’re always in control. From budgeting to optimization, you can choose whatever you like. For instance, you can start with a low budget, say $20 a day, and steadily increase your spending depending on your results. This scalability is made possible thanks to a robust reporting dashboard that will give you every metric about your campaign, allowing you to adjust your campaign accordingly.
Not getting results? Consider a Professional AdWords Company
AdWords has become very competitive as more businesses join the platform. This means you must work even harder to ensure that your ads are being shown to the right people at the right time. If you’ve been on the platform and can’t seem to get the results you desire, it’s probably because you’re missing something.
- Maybe your keyword selection is wrong.
- Perhaps it’s your overall targeting.
- Maybe it’s your bids.
All these can have a negative impact on AdWords marketing.
That’s where professional AdWords service providers such as SimpleMachine can help. The reason is simple, professionals have:
- More experience. SimpleMachine has been in the industry for over a decade and successfully managed thousands of AdWords campaigns. This gives us an edge.
- More time. Advertising is all we do. It’s what we wake up to. You, on the other hand need to run your business. You may not have enough time to manage your AdWords campaign.
- More skills. AdWords, just like any advertising strategy, requires deep know-how if you’re to succeed. Do you have such know-how? We do.
- Access to better tools. To get the most out of your campaign, you need sophisticated tools to help you pull up data whenever you need it. Such tools come at a premium. Since our main job is advertising, we readily spend to acquire these tools. You, on the other hand may have other priorities.
Let Us Help
Don’t let your business suffer because of a poorly executed campaign. Contact us today, let us diagnose and fix the campaign and start making more money.