Top 50 Marketing Books for 2019 | Simplemachine Marketing
Here are the top 50 marketing books for 2019.
- This is Marketing by Seth Godin
This book will help you develop a foundation for better marketing. The focus of the book is teaching marketers how to target a specific group of people.
- Play Bigger by Kevin Maney et al
As a serious marketing executive, this book will help you with category creation. It illustrates the importance of educating the market.
- Build a Story Brand by Donald Miller
You need to clarify your message to customers, and this book shows you how to do just that. The book gives techniques on how to get your audience to listen.
- A Love Story, How to Matter to Your Customers by Bernadette Jiwa
Fostering an emotional connection with your customers is extremely important as it ensures each customer enjoys a personalized experience. Adopted from Jiwa’s series of blog posts, this book shows you how to introduce emotion into your sales.
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR by David Meerman Scott
David Meerman teaches you how to leverage social media, blogs, online videos, and news releases to reach your buyers directly.
- Don’t Make Me Think Revisited by Steve Krug
The first edition came out in 2000, and it has been revised each year since marketing trends constantly change. Steve Krug ensures you have control over how customers interact with your website.
- PRE-SUASION, A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade by Robert Cialdini PhD
This seminal work on influence is a long-awaited sequel that delivers. It is an insightful read that helps you shape customer decisions. Robert Cialdini goes deeper into the subtleties of persuasion.
- Hit Makers, The Science of Popularity in an Age of Digital Distraction by Derek Thomson
Derek Thomson talks about what makes things break big as an important topic for marketers. This book teaches you how to make your products know your customers.
- Everybody Writes, a Guide to Creating Good Content by Ann Handley
Content creation is the main driver for traffic for a business with a website. Ann Handley highlights skills that make your ideas come to life. Successful content marketing ensures that you reach your target audience.
- The Ten Principles Behind Great Customer Experience by Matt Watkinson
Getting customer experiences right is the key to increasing your retention rate. Matt Watkinson shows you step-by-step, how to understand your customers’ needs.
- What Customers Crave, Creating Relevant Experiences at Every Touchpoint by Nicholas Webb
Knowing how to treat your customers is the key to building lasting customer relationships. The key to thriving as a business is to remember your business would not be where it is without the customers.
- Non-Obvious 2018, How to Predict Trends and Win the Future by Rohit Bhargava
This read helps you tap into your potential as a business person. The book focuses on non-obvious ways to ensure you grow and develop your business.
- Barking Up the Wrong Tree by Eric Marker
Eric Barker reveals the surprising science behind why everything you know about success is wrong. This read is an eye-opener that ensures you are not barking up the wrong tree with your marketing strategies.
- Digital Marketing for Dummies by Ryan Deiss et al
Ryan Deiss offers current and practical advice to help you understand how channels and digital working works. This is a readable book that offers an excellent reference for beginners.
- Invisible Influence, The Hidden Forces that Shape Behavior by Jonah Berger
Jonah Berger reveals the hidden forces that influence decision making for customers. This book demonstrates how social influence works.
- Future Marketing, Winning in the Prosumer Age by Jon Wuebben
Jon Wuebben teaches you that the future is for you to create. You will use unprecedented opportunities to unleash improvements and thrive as a business.
- SEO for Dummies by Peter Kent
This is a fully updated guide to SEO that offers tricks and secrets on how to create and maintain a functional website. Peter Kent explains how to rank high on search engines.
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon by Tracey Wallace
A solid SEO strategy and marketplace knowledge help you master Amazon SEO. Tracey Wallace helps you move your products up the search rankings.
- SEO for Growth, The Ultimate Guide by John Jantsch et al
Executives, marketers, and designers will benefit from this well-rounded read. This book helps you achieve a better Google ranking.
- SEO Like I’m 5, The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide by Mathew Capala
This ultimate beginner’s guide to SEO offers high-quality and actionable information. Mathew Capala talks about the 5 Cs of SEO: content, code, credibility, connection, and cash.
- SEO 2108 by Adam Clarke
This book is recommended by experienced marketers. You get smart and intelligent marketing strategies.
- SEO Fitness Workbook by Jason McDonald
Jason McDonald offers seven steps to SEO on Google. The book goes beyond theories and ideas, allowing you to seamlessly adapt to future industrial changes.
- The Art of SEO by Eric Enge et al
This is a comprehensive overview of SEO that illustrates complicated theories in an easy to understand language.
- The Marketing Book by Jason McDonald
This book can help you develop an excellent marketing plan for your business.
- Google AdWords for Beginners by Cory Rabanzinsky
This book focuses on a single digital topic, AdWords and dissects it in detail. If you are new to AdWords, this book covers all the basics.
- Introduction to Programmatic Advertising by Dominik Kovorin
This is an upper-intermediate to advanced book that covers career performance as a digital marketer in-depth.
- Magnet Marketing by Dan Kennedy
This book provides an excellent overview of how to attract customers.
- The CLICK Technique by Lindsey Anderson
Traffic and leads for your small business allow you to boost your bottom line and keep your business afloat. Lindsey Anderson explains how to tap into the power of the Internet to create an online marketing system.
- Passive Income Freedom by Bundi Gabrielle
This influencer fast track series book helps you to turn your passion into a thriving business. You get to understand complex concepts as they are elaborately explained in an easy to understand language.
- Think Small for Big Results by Faaiz Jappie
You will be able to navigate a successful micro-business thanks to the Faaiz Jappie’s great first narrative style. The book is easy to go through and is captivating through and through.