Content is King
You may have heard this phrase before when discussing SEO or online marketing with a friend or colleague. In the eyes of Google and other search engines, content is everything. So what is content marketing? Content marketing can be defined as a strategic online marketing approach to creating valuable and relevant content for your business and distributing it across the internet. This approach helps to gain awareness of your brand, attract your specific audience or demographic and ultimately gain more paying customers to your doorstep or online store. Content marketing is the art of reaching your customers, identifying with their needs or interests and communicating with them without selling. Content marketing is a continuous effort that should always be a part of your overall marketing strategy.
The goal of content marketing is to reach the right customers at the right time. Through blogging or writing articles and posting these articles to your website (& social networks), this allows for search engines to recognize relevant information coming from your website on a certain topic (your service or product) and take note that you’re an expert in your field. Thus, when a customer searches for your services or product, you appear at the top of the results. However, in the competitive and oversaturated internet world, content must mean more than a blog post, tweet or status update. Content must be viewed as an asset for your business and must answer the question – Is this solving a problem or achieving a business goal? With the help of Simplemachine, your business can produce the content it needs to stay relevant and authoritative in your industry.
Here are just a few of the content examples we can create and distribute for your business:
- Blogging or Article Posting (Weekly/Bi-Weekly/Daily)
- Slideshow/Video Creation
- Video Marketing
- Social Media Syndication (Posting Your Content Across Social Networks)
- Social Networking (Outreach)
Did You Know?
- Every time a new blog post is published on your website, a new searchable URL is added to your website.
- Publishing a new blog post just once each week for a year will add 52 new indexable, searchable URLs to your website. This creates 52 new ways people can find you online or 52 new opportunities to show up in the search engine results when someone is looking for what you do.
- Publishing twice a week adds 104 new indexable, searchable URLs to your website, which is the same as adding 104 new opportunities for a potential client or customer to find you online.
- Publishing three times each week, adds 156 new indexable, searchable URLs to your website, which is the same as adding 156 new opportunities for a potential client or customer to find you online.