SEO Specialist Near Me | SEO Northwest Arkansas
Are you a small business owner seeking ways to expand your enterprise, generate more traffic, and close more sales? Would you like to increase your visibility and make a stronger presence on search engines? If so, you need Search Engine Optimization.
Though not the be-all-end-all of digital marketing, SEO provides a level playground for small businesses to take on larger, more established enterprises. It also offers avenues into new markets and is an invaluable branding and marketing tool.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is amending a website or other web-based resource for maximum performance on major search engines, particularly Google and Firefox.
It primarily seeks to increase the site’s findability on search engines by boosting its Search Engine Result Page (SERP) ranking. In addition, major search engines offer several features that can prove incredibly beneficial to businesses. These include maps, local searches, and featured snippets.
Small businesses benefit from search engine optimization in many ways. The following are five reasons you should consider it;
- Reach more people: SEO increases your SERP ranking, boosting your visibility. This is invaluable, considering that Google alone has 4.3+ billion users. At least 99,000 people use the search engine every second.
- Reach new markets: Nearly every country has internet, allowing most adults to access the web. Thus, 5.16 billion people, 64.4% of the world’s population, use the web. SEO allows you to target anyone on that list.
- Refine your targeting: Efficient marketing is about reaching the right people with the right messages. SEO helps with the first part, helping businesses target the right people to avoid wasting resources.
- Improve branding: A positive SERP ranking has a massive impact on branding. It increases brand perception, improves brand visibility, and enhances brand image. For instance, consumers begin to see you as credible and trustworthy.
- Local SEO benefits: Google offers a unique local SEO package, allowing small businesses to target local customers. This reduces competition, increasing traffic, and conversions within your locality.
Our SEO Services
With the endless benefits in mind, you’ll be glad that Simplemachine offers all the SEO services you need to reinvent your small business. We offer;
- On-page optimization
This refers to SEO practices focused on individual web pages. They include meta tags, meta descriptions, and page descriptions. Of course, on-page optimization also includes keyword research and optimization, content optimization, and image placement.
Other elements of on-page optimization are blogging and internal link building, which involves linking various pages within your site to enhance navigation.
- Off-page optimization
These are SEO efforts outside the web pages. The best example is external link building which involves sourcing valuable links from authority brands. We can link you with popular brands to generate traffic and leads.
Social media marketing is another vital element of off-page optimization. We can link your site to your social channels to keep the conversations going while generating traffic and leads.
- Technical SEO
We offer technical SEO services to help search engines crawl your pages more effectively. For instance, we can help with XML site maps, mobile friendliness, removing duplicate metadata, and optimizing site load times.
Additionally, we specialize in keyword auditing, schema markup, and developing technical SEO reports.
Simplemachine stands out among other SEO service providers because we’re local and family-owned. As a result, we’re pro-local and pro-small businesses. Additionally, we’re credible, trustworthy, and highly experienced. Most importantly, we are a certified Google partner offering the most affordable rates in town.
Contact us today at 877-524-6325 or toll-free at 479-319-6880.